Senior Business Analyst Information Management
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day
Location Western Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Roselle de Kruijk
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-02-28 utilities Melbourne Victoria 1 McNab Ave AU 3011 AUD 750 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This organisation is currently kicking off a new strategy of which the Information and Records Management Project is a vital part. As a Senior Business Analyst you will work with stakeholders from all levels to complete a set of deliverables to ensure a better service to customers. The position is a contracting role for six months.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have worked on projects focused on information management. You will communicate with business representatives about how to engage with Information Management to ensure that engagements are productive.
- Responsible for documenting policies, procedures, and internal working documents for the Information and Records Management project
- Consult key leaders within the business and ensure information documentation, analysis and recommended improvements are provided to generate the efficiencies expected
- Drive and facilitate multiple workshops with key business stakeholders to aggregate, distribute and replay information back to them
- Support the business SME’s and IT Project team in the development, review and signoff of requirements & future state process and procedural documentation.
- Drive and facilitate organisational approval for the delivery of project business analysis deliverables
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge in information management
- Experience in documenting business processes and procedures
- Elicitation techniques as defined in BABOK for Business Analysts
- Extensive presenting experience to varying group sizes and seniority
- Demonstratable change management experience
- Strong analytical skills with extensive experience in analysing business processes and workflows with great attention to detail
- Experience in agile delivery is desired
- Demonstrated experience in high level stakeholder management
- Strong influencing skills with various levels of stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.