Senior Business Analyst- Regulatory and Compliance
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Roselle de Kruijk
Date posted 6 February 2019 2019-02-062019-03-08 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria 700 Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 750 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
You are part of a program that delivers business capability to comply with its regulatory and Industry changes. The program is delivering compliance with EU BMR Regulations & addressing the changes necessary to transition off significant benchmarks such as LIBOR.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements in complex and ever changing range of existing and emerging regulations and changes. Having subject matter knowledge on financial markets & institutional banking – including market risk functions - is essential. This is a contract role for 12 months.
- The identification and analysis of regulations, industry standards & documentation
- Documentation of obligations in risksmart
- Impact assessment of divisions, products, geographies, maturities, systems exposures across NAB Group.
- Requirements gathering
- Developing approach and prioritisation of response
- Documentation of new procedures
- Assist change management in identifying impacted areas
- Strong stakeholder management to ensure timely completion of project steps
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Regulatory experience in a financial markets business and/or legal documentation is essential
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and project methodologies, business requirements gathering, articulation and validation, process mapping, procedure and policy documentation is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with ambiguous regulation
- Good relationship building skills
- Can manage multiple tasks each with their own delivery deadline
- Fluent in MS-Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio Microsoft project
- Business analysis experience essential (5+ years)
- Basic understanding of market risk and product valuation Business requirements elicitation and management required
- Process development and mapping required
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.