Salary Attractive daily rate
Consultant Ryan Askey
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-10 it Parramatta New South Wales 1 Charles Street, Parramatta AU 2150 AUD 950 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The NSW Police Force are looking to add a passionate Master Scheduler to their dynamic Portfolio, Planning and Governance Team in Parramatta. They are conveniently located near public transport and offer work/life balance.
As a passionate Master Scheduler, you will:
- Develop, manage, and coordinate the scheduling of major/complex IT project
- Provide reporting of associated scheduling
- Provide leadership that ensures progression and delivery of initiatives
- Facilitate the design, development and ownership of programs and/or projects
- Ensure that project timelines and milestones are met
- Ensure best practice scheduling
This is an initial 12 month contract with the potential to extend
Required Skills and Experience
As a Master Scheduler, you will have:
- Extensive experience using scheduling tools, preferably MS Project
- Experience with the development and implementation of Scheduling Standards
- Superior oral, written, and advisory skills
- The ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships across multiple domains
- The ability to identify and detail weaknesses in schedule design and setup
Due to baseline vetting requirements, you must have valid working rights and at least 12 months experience working in Australia.
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1187500/001
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Askey on +61 2 88363608 for a confidential discussion.