Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-03-28 engineering Perth CBD Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 700 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Fantastic contract Business Analyst requirement for a global mining giant
This organisation is a global mining giant currently undertaking some major enhancements and improvements to their technology globally. The Technology practice is responsible for establishing and governing Company standards, technology solutions and innovation for the organisation.
The core accountabilities include the development of long term IT strategy and roadmap, the delivery of Company-wide IT systems, applications and services as well as the delivery of IT systems and services to the Assets and Functions.
Reporting to the Agile Delivery Lead, the Business Analyst is responsible for the capture and documentation of all business and functional requirements in relation to the development and scaled deployment of software applications. Business Analysts will engage with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to help capture and document business integration processes, providing clear, direct insight and guidance to the application development team.
About the Role:
• Work with end users to understand and document requirements
• Documentation of integration requirements and process maps
• Identify user problem areas and provide resolution recommendations
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Work with user experience advocates to document user problems and requirements
• Effectively engage with business and technical teams to ensure solution meets requirements
• Apply the Agile principles throughout the project
• Proven experience as a Business Analyst on software projects
• Experience using Agile process
• Ability to engage with business and clearly understand and document requirements
• Sound analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Experience with process mapping and re-engineering activities
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.