Business Analyst- Salesforce
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-03 it Darlinghurst New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 720 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The ideal candidate will have experience with salesforce configuration and prior experience with stakeholders management to map business needs to Salesforce functions.
- Consult with business, project team, and corporate IT to translate business needs into manageable Salesforce configuration requests
- Assist with Salesforce business readiness through preparation of procedure documents and training aids
- Leverage third party Salesforce developers to ensure requirements are understood and implementation is seamless
- Administer Salesforce development process and schedule using kanban board or similar agile approach.
- Previous successful experience with end to end implementation of Salesforce CRM
- Use of kanban or similar agile approach in managing Salesforce development
- Experience wit staekholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.