Salary AUD900,000 - AUD1,200,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Matthews
Date posted 21 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-21 it Melbourne Victoria 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne CBD AU 3000 AUD 900000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This organisation is wanting to uplift the capability of their current system, in the way in which its customers interact with the software throughout the claims process. They require an experienced Business Analyst to translate these experiences into system requirements.
As an experienced Business Analyst whose focus is to understand and uplift the current system, you will own the design strategy for the system, leading the uptake across the organisation, particularly focused on engaging with the customers who will be the end-users.
An approachable and engaging Business Analyst, you have the drive and communication skills to get the most out of your stakeholders, using your experience and confidence to solve complex problems. You will need to create detailed designs, mock-ups and use cases.
- Identify gaps in solution capability and have strong input in solution design
- Demonstrated experience in working closely alongside end users
- Ensure high quality collaboration across multiple systems and business/customer units
- Drive high quality outcomes by producing articulate documentation that enables effective decision making
- Lead workshops across the business, engaging customers and a diverse range of stakeholders in these meetings
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a complex environment
- Experience in an insurance organisation preferable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience producing and delivering high quality workshops
- Strong Stakeholder Management background with the ability to collaborate with a diverse range of customers and influence key stakeholders and teams
- Must have deep understanding and demonstrated experience in uplifting new systems across complex organisations
Please only those who meet the above requirements apply.
To apply please click apply or call Lisa Matthews on +61 3 8628 2271 for a confidential discussion.