Senior Business Analyst
Location Bedford ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dione Chrisakis
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-26 it Bedford Park South Australia AU AUD 600 650 650 WEEK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As the Business Analyst you will play an integral part of forming solutions, providing advice and analysis on business problems and processes.
As the Business Analyst you will work closely with the project teams to deliver key initiatives.
• Defining scope
• Stakeholder engagement, defining technical requirements
• Experience with large data warehouses
• Deliver solutions / capabilities to meet business requirements
• Monitor and report progress and performance against key deliverable's
• Gap analysis, risk analysis
• Working in a timely manner and meeting delivery deadlines
• Innovative, pro-active with sound analytical and problem solving skills
• SQL knowledge
• 2-3 years of Business Industry experience - Banking and Finance platforms desirable
• Technical competencies in Office 2010 suite including Access and database structures and languages
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An understanding of the various internal, group and external systems and their interrelationships in order to map out how new functionality or technology will fit into current architecture
• Lean / Six Sigma Trained
• Customer and strategy focused
• Tertiary qualifications (Business or IT related degree preferred) or relevant industry recognised certification)
To apply please click apply or call Dione Chrisakis on +61 8 82163512 for a confidential discussion.