Security Business Analyst
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Lisa Matthews
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-26 it Melbourne Victoria 530 Collins Street Melbourne AU 3000 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This organisation is undergoing a cyber security transformation and needs a Business Analyst to help facilitate the capability uplift of Identity and Access Management across the organisation.
As a Business Analyst, you will join a program of work, who are transforming cyber security capability primarily through improving their Identity Access Management program.
An approachable and engaging Business Analyst, you have the drive and communication skills to get the most out of your stakeholders, providing functional and non-functional analysis to translate technical specifications transforming the IDAM capability. This is a technical role where you will need to provide technical analysis and data modelling, facilitate workshops and generate reports.
- Own Identity and Access Management processes
- Identify patterns, work flows and role based security access protocol
- Shape functional and non-functional analysis
- Translate technical specifications to facilitate delivery
- Ensure high quality collaboration across multiple systems and business units
- Drive high quality outcomes by producing articulate documentation that enables effective decision making
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience as a Technical Business Analyst in a complex utilities environment
- Identity and Access Management suites experience e.g. SailPoint, Azure AD
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience producing and delivering technical security specifications
- Must have deep understanding and demonstrated experience in the security domain, specifically Identity Access Management
- Strong experience in IDAM processes, such as account provisioning and authentication
- Demonstrated experience in the utilities sector
Please only those who meet the above requirements apply.
To apply please click apply or call Lisa Matthews on +61 3 8628 2271 for a confidential discussion.