Senior Business Analyst - remediation
Salary AUD750 - AUD900 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Roselle de Kruijk
Date posted 29 March 20192019-04-10 2019-04-28 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria 700 Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 750 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
You are part of a program that delivers business capability to respond to ongoing investigations internally, and by the corporate regulator into the conduct of the Financial Planning and Wealth Management Industry.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements in complex and ever-changing range of existing and emerging regulation and changes. Having at least 7 years’ experience as a Business Analyst within banking – is essential.
- Working with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information
- Running workshops and requirements gathering, processes (eg: process mapping – AS IS/TO BE) and documentation of (BRD, process maps, etc)
- Stakeholder influencing and negotiation
- Working with the data analysts, to look at customer and transactional data – to understand what has gone wrong and how do they fix it
- Root-cause analysis, understand what went wrong and fix the process to stop the issues from happening again
- Facilitating the payments (remediation initiated)
- Rolling out changes to contact centre eg: FAQ’s, etc
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years experience as Business Analyst within a bank
- Experience in the wealth domain is beneficial
- Experience with remediation is highly regarded
- Experience in conducting workshops or presenting to senior stakeholders
- Advanced level of thinking, will require minimal direction, be able to manage their deliverables and think outside the box for solutions.
- Experienced communicating with the stakeholders and documenting internal controls
- Well versed in documenting data analysis, findings, solution proposals, process changes, etc
- Experienced working from the business side, not the technical side.
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.