Senior Business Analyst - FATCA
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD155,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria 833 collins street, Melbourne AU 3008 AUD 135000 155000 155000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
You will be part of a program that delivers business capability to comply with its tax /compliance reporting obligations under Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and (among others) the Common Reporting Standard (CRS). To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements in complex and challenging environments. Experience in FATCA, Anti-Money Laundering/Know your Customer (AML/KYC) or compliance related projects is required.
- Working with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information
- Eliciting, documenting and managing the requirements throughout the program end-to-end (including but not limited to analysis activities such as process mapping, testing and change transition)
- Communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the program’s objectives and benefits
Essential Skills and Experience
- 7+ years Business Analysis experience
- 3+ years in the tax/compliance domain
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis skills, including elicitation techniques and the ability to define requirements in complex and challenging environments
- Can appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a moderate complexity. Works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Encourages and influences team culture and energy building
Please only apply if you have FATCA or AML experience.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.