Senior Business Analyst
Salary Competitive daily rate
Consultant Ryan Askey
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-30 2019-05-29 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The NSW Police Force are looking to add a passionate Senior Business Analyst to their dynamic projects team located in Parramatta. The project involves implementing the solution design and components for an interagency application. They are located near public transport and offer flexible working conditions.
As a passionate Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Drive the design, documentation and development of business and user requirements
- Prepare system and user acceptance test plans and scripts
- Analyse business processes to improve efficiency and useability
- Assist the production of a business case and impact assessments
- Supervise a team of analysts
This is a contract with an initial end date of 30th November 2019, with the potential for extension
Required Skills and Experience
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will have:
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall ICT environments
- Experience developing business requirements
- Demonstrated experience in business process models such as BPMN, Visio or System Architect
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills
- Extensive experience in documentation and presenting
- Demonstrated experience using testing tools such as MQC and Quick Test and knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience conducting gap analyses
Due to baseline vetting requirements, you must have valid working rights and at least 12 months experience working in Australia.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Askey on +61 2 88363608 for a confidential discussion.