Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This organisation is a well recognised WA Corporate with a demonstrated track record of success in their industry sector. They have built fantastic operations across WA includign state of the art technology to help drive their business operations. With new project work underway, they are seeking a Business Analyst to join the team.
As a business analyst you will accurately capture the IT requirements of stakeholders, proactively suggesting efficient process improvements where possible. The position provides the agile project work teams with concise and detailed requirements documentation that enable the delivery of new IT solutions with desired outcomes.
- Support fast effective delivery of business requirements documentation
- Deliver concise detailed business requirements to business representatives, technical, test, documentation and roll out/change management teams
- Delivery efficient process outcomes which are aligned with business needs
- Support the team in delivering solutions that meet the business priorities and objectives
- Travel required
- 3-5 years business analysis experience
- Demonstrated systems knowledge
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal format
- Able to deliver concise, detailed requirements documentation for complex projects
- Comfortable & skilled at facilitating workshops and meetings
- Able to communicate and articulate analysis to stakeholders across the business with varied technical ability
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.