Senior Business Analyst Infrastructure, Cloud and Workplace
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Roselle de Kruijk
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
You are part of a program that will reduce risk and improve efficiency by automating and uplifting current controls, building new capability to protect the bank’s data and move services to the cloud.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of Agile software frameworks and methodologies. Next to this you have previous experience in technology based in projects relating to infrastructure, cloud, data migration, and data analysis.
- Interface with the program manager and business stakeholders to enable and lead the understanding of current state and determine the activities required to move from the current to the future state.
- Requirements analysis, management and communication
- Create Business Analysis and/or Requirements Management Plan and Approach
- Determine business analysis activities and deliverables
- Identifies stakeholders and creates a stakeholder matrix
- Define current state and future state processes/requirements
- Manage solution scope and requirements
- Manage requirements traceability
- Communicate requirements to stakeholders
- Ensure solution implemented meets requirements.
- Support testing
- Driving outcome in an uncertain changing environment
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience as Business Analyst
- Knowledge of the IIBA V2 or V3 (International Institute Body of Knowledge)
- Knowledge of the IIBA competency framework
- Experience with project delivery methodology, specifically Agile projects
- Experience in making sound decisions and judgements (to resolve project roadblocks and issues)
- Previous experience in technology based projects preferred – e.g. Infrastructure, Cloud, data migration, data analysis
- Demonstrated success in delivery of projects in a self-organising team
- Experience in a collaborative and continuous improvement delivery environment
- Strong understanding Project Management principles
- Knowledge of banking/financial services industry is a plus
- Preferably experience with Collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint)
- Ability to deal with unplanned work which may arise – having skills to quickly assess what is urgent and important to assist you prioritise
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.