Senior Business Analyst Risk & Treasury
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Roselle de Kruijk
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
You are part of a program that works on the Risk & Treasury Platform. You will work on the modernisation of the platform using cloud technology to enable cheaper and faster delivery of regulatory changes required by APRA.
To be successful in this role you will have very good Business Analysis skills and preferably a background in Risk & Treasury.
- Elaborate process and system improvements
- Document processes, mapping the ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes
- Provide input to the Change Manager in rollout of process improvements
- Review and refine the High Level Requirements and work with business SMEs to document the Detailed Business Requirements (functional and non-functional) in a detailed Business Requirements Document (BRS/BRD)
- Assist/Lead in gap analysis and that resultant requirements are defined and documented in the BRS/BRD
- Train other BAs in the process of documentation in a consistent fashion
- Work efficiently and effectively with Business and Technology during the planning, analysis and design phases of the project delivery
- Facilitate meetings to ensure that agreed outcomes and actions are produced;
- Delivery and maintenance of quality project-related documentation within required timeframes and with minimal rework
- Demonstrate compliance with group wide policies and procedures
- Demonstrate commitment to business user satisfaction and empathy with business user needs
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience as Business Analyst
- Demonstrated success on challenging assignments and proven ability to deliver to successful completion
- Risk, Issue, and Scope management skills (identify, escalate, and resolve as necessary)
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Ability to uplift skills of more junior BAs
- Advanced in MS Office suite of products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power, Project Manager
- Diligent and detail oriented in preparation and execution
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, and analyse and solve problems pragmatically
- Upholding and demonstrating the Enterprise Behaviours
- Upholding and demonstrating the Compliance Standards.
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.