Business Analyst - CRM
Salary AUD800 - AUD850 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lexi Rossiter
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
One of Australia's largest banks is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to create a streamlined Salesforce CRM for better customer engagement and easier access and visibility for banking staff.
This contract role is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work through till the end of September.
- Requirement gathering with multiple stakeholders
- Participate in continuous improvements across projects
- Scope and document functional and non functional business requirements
- Present requirements to Projects team
- Understand the scope and needs of both banking staff and customers who will be interacting with CRM
- Confidence in running Agile
- Support change in a complex and fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Identification of risks, escalating issues when required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment;
- 3+ years experience working on a Salesforce CRM in a complex organisation
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
To apply please click apply or call Lexi Rossiter on +61 3 86282146 for a confidential discussion.