Salary Attractive Daily Rate
Consultant Steven Nguyen
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-12 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Big 4 Bank looking for an IT Reporting Analyst in Sydney to work across Financial Markets and Regulatory portfolio with a focus around reconciliation.
- Focus around submission of reconciliation reports to trade repository
- Making sure reconciliation reports pass the requirements and resubmit if required
- Record and publish statistics on trade submissions and percentages of straight through processing
- perform reconciliations of internal trade positions against external sources
- Working closely with Business Analysts to process reports
- Work across projects in the Financial Markets and Regulatory portfolio
- Ensure all procedures, policies and controls are being adhered to in order to protect the firms reputation
- Essential to have high level Excel Skills and able to manage big data sets (Vlookup, Pivot tables, macros)
- Operational and Reporting Analyst experience (3+ years)
- Understanding of Financial Markets
- Product knowledge of Debt Market Products
- Exposure to MakitWire, Murex, DTCC, DSMatch also a plus
- Ability to work well with team and stakeholder
The successful Reporting Analyst will have experience across operations and reporting within a financial services business as well as have a collaborative attitude.
To apply please click apply or call Steven Nguyen on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.