Salary AUD500 - AUD650 per day + Superannuation
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer to join a renowned organisation on an initial contract. The successful candidate must have a background in development/programming.
- Maintain information architecture for a variety of stakeholders
- Document business processes to aid in a variety of organisational change
- Gather and assess feedback from various stakeholders and focus groups
- Develop a holistic understanding of the organisation’s cross-functional structure to manage those stakeholders
- Ensure the business’ strategic and operational objectives are support by correct documentation, processes and intranet content developed and maintained by this role
- 5+ Years as a Technical Writer
- Experience in software development
- Expert analytical, documentation and elicitation skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with a variety of software’s including but not limited to: MS suite, Visio, Jira and WordPress
- Relevant industry certifications are highly desired and valued
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.