Senior Business Analyst Risk & Compliance
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Roselle de Kruijk
Date posted 3 June 20192019-06-03 2019-07-03 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria 500 Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 750 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You are part of a program that delivers business capability to comply with its regulatory and industry changes. You will be responsible for the conflicts of interest management and analyse and support compliance with multiple regulators (ASIC, APRA, FMSB, EU Market Abuse Regulation etc).
To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements in complex and ever changing range of existing and emerging regulation and changes. Having subject matter knowledge on institutional banking and compliance is essential.
- Obligation and Regulations Analysis
- Identification of risks and issues in relation to the program
- Working with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information
- analysis and documentation of current and target state management of Conflicts of Interest across the Group
- Work with Compliance, Risk, Management Assurance and Control Room teams (amongst others) to facilitate the development of the governance model, framework and business procedures to be established
- Uplift the control environment to meet regulatory requirements as well as establishing a supporting culture for employees to do the right thing.
- Understanding the organisational context and complete business analysis activities
- Eliciting, documenting and managing the requirements throughout the program end-to-end (including but not limited to analysis activities such as process mapping, testing and change transition)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience as Business Analyst
- Experience in regulatory/compliance change programs required
- Experience with global banking regulations highly regarded
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence
- Business requirements development required
- Process development and mapping required
- Experience in conducting workshops or presenting to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and project methodologies, business requirements gathering, articulation and validation, process mapping, procedure and policy documentation is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with ambiguous regulation
- Good relationship building skills.
- Can manage multiple tasks each with their own delivery deadline.
- Fluent in MS-Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio Microsoft project
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.