Consultant Heli Kruusi
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-07-14 it Newcastle New South Wales AU AUD 550 600 600 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Change Coordinator will work closely with assigned IT project or product team(s) and business stakeholders in several functional areas to ensure successful change and adoption is achieved in line with IT and business objectives.
As the Change Coordinator you will be:
- Aligning the delivery of Change and activities for the program/project with the IT Services’ communications strategy, including the use of agreed communication channels.
- Identifying planning, developing content and execute communication and/or adoption campaigns to meet business and program goals and objectives.
- Creating, reviewing, improving and editing a variety of content developed by the project/product to ensure it is suitable for consumption across stakeholders in various formats.
- Proofreading content for publication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships and professional networks with key internal and external stakeholders and influence others to deliver on commitments.
As the Change Coordinator you will have:
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and experience working with best practice Change Management methodology or frameworks such as Prosci.
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and experience working with best practice project management methodologies such as PMBOK, Prince II. Experience in Agile delivery methods is also highly desirable.
- Proven extensive experience working as part of a successful delivery IT project or program Team/s.
- Have extensive experience delivering Business Support Systems change projects or programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
To apply please click apply or call Heli Kruusi on +61 2 84231005 for a confidential discussion.