Lead Business Analyst
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 8 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-07 it Melbourne CBD Victoria Freshwater place, Southbank AU 3000 AUD 160000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation needs a Lead Business Analyst with a demonstrated technical knowledge of investment platforms to join their team. This BA will be required to lead the retail platforms team, driving the build of an innovative digital investment that will change the way customers engage with their brand.
This role is a key pillar and driver of the Investment systems and platforms, understanding the inner workings of data and reporting technology. While it is technical, you will need to build key relationships with leaders across the organisation and be a technical advocate. This role will have exposure to and work directly with the C-suite, so demonstrated experience influencing and negotiating at this level is a must.
Expertise and understanding of investment data, funds management terminology and data structure both physically and logically is absolutely a key prerequisite for this role.
- Lead end to end implementation of Investment Platform projects
- Work with S-suite team to translate product and customer vision into tangible product
- Engage with key stakeholders to drive high quality outcomes relating to retail investment
- Lead innovation across the organisation in investment products
- Participate in change initiatives and implement new ways of working to support the changing technology environment
- 7+ years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst in an investment or funds management organisation
- 3+ years in specific retail investment projects/programs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management background with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
- Must have deep understanding and demonstrated experience in investment and funds management
- Experience working across large scale projects with a heavy focus on data analytics
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an organisation that puts it's employees first and fosters a collaborative and supportive working environment. This organisation will give you the opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact, while allowing you to grow, lead and mentor colleagues and team members.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.