Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-11 mining Perth CBD Western Australia St Georges Terrace AU 6000 AUD 750 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is a global leader in the resources sector. They are currently undergoing major technology programs across their global operations and all business units. They are investing heavily in state of the art technology to drive improvements, efficiency's and optimisation for the future. They are seeking the services on an experienced Business Analyst to join the team.
- Gathering and documenting requirements related to the enhancement and life cycle management of business and production application systems
- Evaluation and selection of options for delivering application enhancements and upgrades in consultation with relevant stakeholders from solution architecture, design and engineering, integration, infrastructure, operations and security.
- Liaison with Solution Architecture to develop relevant High Level Design (HLD) documentation.
- Assist the Applications Improvement Projects Coordinator to deliver complex solutions, including liaison with Infrastructure, DBAs, Technical Applications Specialists, Integration and Security Specialists.
- Produce relevant operational support documentation.
Skills & Experience
- Broad knowledge of business and production applications deployed in an asset intensive environment.
- Broad knowledge of technology and applications architecture.
- Broad knowledge of systems software deployed such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle Databases and Citrix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and schedule time and resources appropriately.
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.