Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Oliver Attkins
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-21 2019-08-11 it Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 110000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is looking to undertake a significant service delivery improvement project, working to streamline internal processes and efficiencies across the business. As an all-round Business Analyst you will work with stakeholders to gather requirements, document process maps, produce user stories and facilitate workshops.
An approachable and engaging business analyst, you have the drive and communication skills to get the most out of your stakeholders, while not necessarily having a technical background. You will have end to end accountability across analysis activities in a waterfall working environment and will work in a driven and passionate team.
- Wok closely with the Change Manager to implement identified efficiencies
- Ensure high quality collaboration in end-to-end processes across multiple systems and business units
- Drive high quality outcomes by producing articulate briefings that enable good decision making
- Identify gaps in efficiency capability
- Work with key stakeholders and manage internal relationships in order to obtain critical buy-in
- Maintain multiple reporting lines regarding the projects and prepare report and submissions for relevant stakeholders and committees
- Minimum 5 years in Business Analysis
- Demonstrated experience in a project management setting, ideally within a customer service or cost reduction project
- Contact centre or Superannuation experience is highly desirable
- Deep understanding of change and delivery
- Strong process modelling experience is essential
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity
- Ability to influence and negotiate
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an organisation that puts its employees first and fosters a collaborative and supportive working environment. This organisation will give you the opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact, while allowing you to grow and develop your professional skill-set.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Attkins on +61 3 86282263 for a confidential discussion.