Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Attkins
Date posted 6 August 20192019-08-06 2019-09-05 it Melbourne Victoria 833 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008 AU 3000 AUD 110000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
CBD based, this Financial Services organisation has recently moved into an Agile delivery environment and as such requires successful Senior Business Analyst to join the team. A true industry leader with award winning services, this organisation truly cares about its employees and works to provide a collaborative and supportive environment.
About your new role
As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll be tasked with (but not limited to) the following key areas:
- Ensuring high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple systems and business units
- Mitigating business impact and minimising delivered risks
- Identifying gaps in project/program efficiency capability
- Working with key stakeholders and managing internal relationships in order to obtain critical buy in
- Engaging with designated functions and acting as primary point of contact for them into the overall program
As well as a strong and successful background as a Business Analyst, you will bring:
- Experience within wealth/superannuation or related Financial Services environment
- Shown flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity
- A strong knowledge of requirements analysis, management and documentation skills
- Experience with Lean process methodology and Agile delivery will be highly advantageous
- Ability to influence and negotiate
About the benefits
This role will help you add a unique skill-set to your arsenal, providing you the ability to influence business wide change. The company offers ongoing training and development, flexible/remote working conditions where possible.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Attkins on +61 3 86282263 for a confidential discussion.