Salary AUD115,000 - AUD135,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Oliver Attkins
Date posted 5 September 20192019-09-05 2019-10-05 it Melbourne CBD Victoria 833 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008 AU 3000 AUD 115000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
CBD based, this Big Four bank is a true industry leader in both product and delivery. Success orientated, this company prides itself on providing a supportive and collaborative platform to enable the success of its employees. This project is critical, and has executive level buy-in. Doors will open for you with this project on your CV.
Your new role:
As a data focused Business Analyst, you will leverage off your expertise and understanding of data, data terminology and data management, working to transform how data is organised, managed and leveraged within the organisations risk function to meet current and future data governance requirements. You will be the translator and speak the language of Data Engineers, while understanding the associated risks and controls that relate to data, while working to continuously improve overall operational functions
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the Data Aggregation and Reporting initiatives for Risk to adhere to BCBS 239 principles
- Mitigate business impact and minimise delivered risks
- Provide executive updates to Risk and Enterprise Data on maturity against the BCBS 239 regulation and plan
- Provide innovative thought leadership into the planning for managing risk data, introducing modern data concepts, completing control assurances and challenging the status quo whilst understanding the regulatory requirements
- Engage with designated functions and act as primary point of contact for them into the overall program
- Working experience within the Banking or other related Financial Service organisation
- Strong understanding of business glossary, metadata, data lineage, conceptual data models or data quality is essential
- Proven experience working with Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) 239 regulations will be highly advantageous
- Experience with Lean process methodology and Agile delivery will be highly advantageous
- Ability to influence and negotiate, while providing thought leadership and continuous improvement
There are multiple opportunities within this space so please apply if you align with the above requirements to ensure you don't miss out.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Attkins on +61 3 86282263 for a confidential discussion.