Business Analyst - Integration
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Matthews
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-10-13 it Melbourne Victoria 385 Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Health and Lifestyle business requires an integration specialist work closely alongside vendors to make sure the business needs are being met as they integrate a range of systems across the Australian wide organisation.
As a Business Analyst specialising in integration, you will be integral to the project, contributing to the delivery of a range of initiatives to transform their current system capabilities. You will have end to end accountability across analysis and development activities around these integration's in a well-established business. As a conduit between the business and the vendors you be a self-starter making sure business needs as met and delivered.
- Participate in discussion with stakeholders to drive objectives and requirements
- Identify gaps in solution capability
- Oversee vendors with the integration of platforms end- to -end, in particular SaaS and Sitecore
- Ensure high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple systems and business units
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an integration specialist/Technical Business Analyst in a small-medium business;
- Strong integration experience working end to end on the delivery of platforms;
- Demonstrated experience in Stakeholder Management, with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
- Experience with Sitecore, SaaS and Qlik preferable though not essential
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted
The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions.
To apply please click apply or call Lisa Matthews on +61 3 8628 2271 for a confidential discussion.