Salary AUD115,000 - AUD130,000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Attkins
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-10-24 it Melbourne Victoria 215 Spring Street, 3000 AU 3000 AUD 115000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to internal promotions, this CBD based Superannuation fund requires a new addition in their centralised PMO function. With an emphasis on internal culture and flexibility, this company values its employees and understands people have lives outside of work! This role will provide the ability to work across a diverse range of projects while working with Senior Executive level stakeholders – adding sought after experience to your profile.
As an all-round Business Analyst, you will work across a number of projects across the organisation’s superannuation and financial planning spaces. Types of projects you will be a part of include financial planning, CRM upgrades, security enhancements, business enhancement/improvements, and regulatory/compliance. This role sits on the business side, not the technical side and will work across both Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies when required.
- Elicit and document requirements for various project artefacts including: User Stories, Business Requirements Document; Test Plans et
- Contribute to the documentation of the Product backlog
- Champion and contribute to the PMO’s Business Process Management practice through analysis and mapping of business processes
- Interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers; various internal and external stakeholders; and subject matter experts from all areas of the business
- Work closely with Project Managers to develop plans covering analysis work as well as actively participate in contributing to a project’s control activities e.g. highlight risks and issues
- Undertake in some instances change management functions such as change impact assessments, project communications, demonstrations and presentations to stakeholders.
- Experience within Superannuation or Wealth management strongly preferred
- Experience working with systems such as XPLAN or Midwinter will be highly advantageous
- Strong understanding of Financial Planning, ideally within a superannuation or wealth management setting
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to influence and negotiate, with experience in senior stakeholder management
- Understanding of effective change management
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Attkins on +61 3 86282263 for a confidential discussion.