Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ryan Faulds
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 it Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 110000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a well established modern Perth based fintech company have the opportunity for a Business Analyst or Product Owner to join the small agile team. This individual will share the company vision and find a passion supporting the development of this product.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the growing demand for product features by capturing, analysing and prioritising product requirements. The overarching objective of this role is to ensure that the development team develop the right features first time every time. The team have employed modern agile software development methods and this opportunity will see the Business Analyst working closely with developers, testers and other key stakeholders, so outstanding communication skills are a must.
The successful candidate will be able to gain an in depth understanding of the product relatively quickly. Our client must ensure that product features are implemented in line with various regulations and legal agreements, so the ideal candidate will have a proven track record working within a stringently regulated industry (health, banking or finance).
- Keep executive, senior management, marketing, sales and delivery team up to date with plans, current development and finished product.
- Ensure functional designs comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Work with tech leads to ensure plans cover business critical scenarios.
- Elaborate requirements to a level required by the delivery team.
- Map out acceptance criteria, detail calculations and process flows, screen mock ups.
- Maintain and communicate short-term product road maps to business stakeholders.
- Efficient management of backlog taking into account key business objectives, dependencies and technical effort.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical mindset and high attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- Consideration of business commercials
- UI design skills for screen mock ups.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work within a highly innovative fintech company. The small team have a fast paced and supportive environment. Nice location with public transport easily accessible.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.