Senior Business Analyst
Consultant Dione Chrisakis
Date posted 1 October 20192019-10-01 2019-10-31 it Bedford Park South Australia AU AUD 700 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The purpose of the role is to lead the achievement of the business strategy through effective business analysis and work with a leading financial institution passionate about delivering market leading customer service
As the Senior Business Analyst will be capable of working with Stakeholders to communicate and elicit requirements for changes to business processes, policies and procedures around IT systems. The Senior Business Analyst will provide guidance around process re-design and improvement to support change to achieve business outcomes.
- Stakeholder management and communication, achieve outcomes by identifying and building effective stakeholder relationships
- Collaborate effectively with teams to elicit and analyse business requirements
- Define, and validate requirements for business processes, drive ‘As Is and To Be' processes
- Support testing, training, and implementation activities to support business technology solutions
- Risk management of project operations and governance
- Lead regular reporting of progress and risks to the business
- Ability to adopt and drive agile practices and tools
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Relevant industry experience in Banking and Finance desirable
- Tertiary qualification and or relevant certifications (such as CBAP, PBA, IBAA-AAC)
- Agile certified practitioner
Please contact me to discuss this requirement and update me with your current availability.
Robert Walters also reward successful referrals, so if you know anyone who may be interested in the role please feel free to share these details.
To apply please click apply or call Dione Chrisakis on +61 8 82163512 for a confidential discussion.