Senior Process Improvement Business Analyst
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Phillip Yee
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2019-12-13 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 700 900 900 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting 12 month opportunity for a Senior Process Improvement Business Analyst to join a leading Government institution located in the Sydney CBD.
With an immediate start, the successful candidate will have extensive process experience as well as exposure design and improving standard operating models, setting up new business units and change management aspects. This role is focused around process design and not system or IT automation, as such, any exposure to similar programs of work is highly desired.
As the Senior Process Improvement Business Analyst, you will:
- Work as the key conduit at an enterprise level for business process improvement
- Enhance business systems and current business processes
- Conduct analysis of the “As Is” and “To Be” processes
- Facilitate workshops with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are gathered and well documented
- Producing Business Analysis artefacts including: BRDs and Process maps
- Working alongside Project and Program Managers to achieve the business objectives set
As the Senior Process Improvement Business Analyst, you will have:
- 10+ years of formal Business Analysis experience
- Demonstrate high level of business process management to develop and implement solutions that align and support strategic objectives
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Government experience is highly desirable as well as any Lean Six Sigma, BPMN or equivalent qualifications
To apply please click apply or call Phillip Yee on +61 2 82893143 for a confidential discussion.