Digital Business Analyst - Agile
Salary Competitive daily rate
Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ryan Askey
Date posted 16 November 20192019-11-16 2019-12-16 it Macquarie Park New South Wales 1 Lyon Park Road AU 2113 AUD 650 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This industry leading company is looking to add a passionate Digital Business Analyst to their Agile Tribe based in Macquarie Park.
The project involves digitising Business Performance Reporting and dashboard views for interactive and self-serve insights.
The company offers work/life balance and is located close to public transport. Parking available on site.
As a dedicated agile and digital business analyst, you will:
- Gather requirements, conduct workshops and determine solutions
- Identify new experiences and solutions for customers
- Informal coaching in Agile ways of working
- Lead Backlog Refinement, Story Estimation and Sprint planning
- Produce accurate artefacts
- Participate in Chapter ceremonies
- Effectively communicate solution designs to the business
This is an initial 6 month contract role, with the potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Extensive experience as a digital business analyst working on dashboards
- Experience with Data Warehouses, BI and Reporting solutions
- Extensive experience working in Agile environments. Tribe/Squad/Chapter experience is most advantageous. Agile Certifications are also advantageous to have
- Experience with process automation and modelling
- Experienced in customer experience journey mapping
- Experience in running workshops
- Experience capturing requirements and translating into data requirements
- Experience working in the Telecommunications industry is advantageous
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1338060/001
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Askey on +61 2 8289 3109 for a confidential discussion.