Process Analyst - Applications
Salary Attractive daily rate
Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ryan Askey
Date posted 16 November 20192019-11-16 2019-12-16 it Macquarie Park New South Wales 1 Lyon Park Road AU 2113 AUD 650 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This industry leading company is looking to add a passionate Business Process Analyst to their Agile Tribe based in Macquarie Park.
The project will work on digitising Business Performance Reporting and dashboard views for interactive and self-serve insights. The role will analyse processes from high level abstraction to system level.
The company offers work/life balance and is located close to public transport. Parking available on site.
As a dedicated Business Process Analyst, you will:
- Lead workshops and determine solutions
- Provide guidance an quality assurance on user design and experience
- Develop process designs and process improvements, aligning to Tribe/Squad strategy
- Map, analyse and visualise business processes from a system/application level (Level 5)
- Ensure BPM capability
- Participate in Chapter ceremonies
This is an initial 6 month contract role, with the potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Extensive experience as a business process analyst working on digital transformation projects
- Extensive experience working in Agile environments. Tribe/Squad/Chapter experience is most advantageous
- Experienced in BPMN 2.0 process modelling
- Experience using ARIS
- Experience conducting process analysis from an application level
- Experience facilitating and presenting complex data to stakeholders
- Experience working in the Telecommunications industry is advantageous
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1338070/001
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Askey on +61 2 8289 3109 for a confidential discussion.