Salary AUD125,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Oliver Attkins
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2019-12-29 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria 120 Collins street, Melbourne AU 3000 AUD 125000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join one of the largest financial services organisations in the world, with massive growth plans for their Australian arm of the business in 2020 and beyond. Recognised for its innovative range of global products, this is a known organisation with a great reputation in the market.
You’ll have the ability to take a leading role in one of the fastest growing divisions of the Australian business. You’ll be working with business, technology, and operations teams and will utilise your blended BA/PM background to ensure smooth client on-boarding, and operational readiness across the business.
What will you be doing?
- Process mapping of As Is and To Be business processes clearly showing benefits and potential improvements.
- Analyse requirements using interviews, document analysis and requirements workshops.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Stakeholder (external & internal) expectation management and proactive escalation / reporting of issues that could impact project time lines or objectives
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
What you need to have done
- Worked within a transfer agency or fund management organisation, with an advanced working knowledge of fund administration is essential
- 5 years experience in a BA capacity within the financial services sector
- Sound understanding of Project Management concepts, understanding how change is effectively rolled out and mapped
- Higher level of stakeholder management and engagement, both internal and external facing
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Attkins on +61 3 86282263 for a confidential discussion.