Salary Up to AUD125,000 per annum + Energy employee discount
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lisa Matthews
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-05 2020-01-02 it Melbourne CBD Victoria 700 Bourke street Melbourne AU 3000 AUD 125000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Australia’s most well-known utilities organisations needs an expert Senior Business Analyst to join their Products and Pricing team as they constantly evolve to offer new products to the customer that are in line with energy regulations.
As a Senior Business Analyst specialising in the Products and Pricing space, you will contribute to the delivery of a range of offerings to transform their customer experience. You will have end to end accountability across analysis activities in an agile environment as well as being a SAP CRM expert. You will join a fast- growing organisation, working on innovative energy products for customers from inception through to delivery.
- Uplift current Business Analyst processes across the wider the team
- Drive objectives and requirements through effective discussion with key stakeholders
- Work with Product Owners to identify a minimum viable product
- Identify gaps in solution capability
- Ensure high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple business units
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst in a complex Agile environment
- Experience with SAP CRM 7.0 preferable, though not essential
- Strong Business Analyst experience across regulatory focused projects working end to end on the delivery of these
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management, with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
- SAFe and Energy industry experience preferable, though not essential
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
The company invests in it’s employees long term career development, along with flexible working conditions and employee energy discounts.
To apply please click apply or call Lisa Matthews on +61 3 8628 2271 for a confidential discussion.