Agile Business Analyst
Salary Attractive Daily Rate
Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yomna Elsayed
Job Ref 1699920/001
Date posted 7 June 2022sydney information-technology/business-analyst 2022-06-07 2022-07-07 it Macquarie Park New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You are an experienced Agile Busines Analyst with hands-on experience in agile teams in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Agile techniques and methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, SAFe).
With the Agile mindset, you focus on outcomes over outputs, use short feedback cycles and adjust when and to what extent you use the analysis techniques you’ve used during your entire career.
You define your role as positioning your team to deliver the desired outcome by keeping them focused on that outcome, building a shared understanding, and making sure decisions get made.
You use analysis techniques to build and maintain shared understanding between the team and stakeholders. As an Agile BA, you produce an artifact to remember what that shared understanding is. To enable collaboration, you use a whiteboard collaboratively with your team and stakeholders, rather than focusing on Visio and other analytical tools.
You are a team-player at heart, and you engage the stakeholders all the time.
- Provide high-quality analytical solutions for the key stakeholders.
- To increase the business value, collaborate with the product owner to create the product backlog by using SAFe frameworks.
- Develop business cases by working closely with product managers to develop business cases.
- Provide user stories to multi-disciplinary teams and define the business-driven acceptance criteria.
- Support SAFe frameworks and encourage the improvement of service.
- Facilitate various Agile processes with Scrum Master such as Iteration / Release Planning, Backlog Refinement, Retrospective, Sprint Review, Daily Stand-up.
- Create low or high-fidelity prototypes accordingly.
- Provide subject matter proficiency in specific functional area(s) to the assigned Scrum team.
- Create visual artefacts to facilitate the product development process and document customer requirements.
- Education level, knowledge and work/industry experience.
- Professional/technical skills.
- Agile BA Certification.
- Expertise in conceptual modeling.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Yomna Elsayed on 02 8423 1111 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD200,000 - AUD220,000 per annum + Super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 21 June 2022
One of Australia's largest analytics consulting firms with a established reputation for delivering market leading analytics, insights and innovative business solutions. You will be working with the smartest people in the industry, who have deep and trusted relationships across financial services industries.
Salary: AUD250,000 - AUD300,000 per annum + 50% Bonus + company benefitsLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 15 June 2022
- Location: Sydney CBD
- $250,000 - $300,000 + 50% bonus + Company Benefits
- Industry experience: Financial Services, Banking and/Insurance
- Flexible & collaborative organisation
Build and evolve an enterprise wide digital finance agenda including finance system design, uplift of capability in finance process, finance data flows and finance simplification.