Salary attractive package
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Funds SA is a South Australian Government owned investment manager which invests and manages over AUD$30 billion on behalf of South Australian public sector superannuation funds and approved public authorities.
Due to the continued development and growth of the business, we are seeking a dedicated, motivated and innovative Database Administrator for an opportunity offered as an initial 3-year fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Manager, Implementation Services, and the key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Ability to merge data obtained from various internal and external sources
- Collaborate and integrate data across multiple system platforms
- Perform end-to-end review and management on the SQL database
- Automate specific processes around the delivery and extraction of various datasets both internal and external
- Utilise the latest industry standards around data governance
- Extract and manipulate data through utilisation of technical and multifaceted SQL queries. This will include tasks using Microsoft BI stack (SSRS / SSIS / SSAS)
- Generate reports utilising various tools
- Ability to build and maintain professional business relationships both internal and external stakeholders.
Key requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience in with all phases of the SDLC including design and development
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, .Net or VBA would be desirable
- Ability to recognise the audience and adjust communication accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Experience in engaging, negotiating and influencing others
- Advanced problem-solving skills using critical, analytical and creative thinking
- Degree or formal qualification in a Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics related discipline will be highly regarded.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Database Administrator to play an integral part within the team.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 20th April, 2018.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.