Data and Policy Advisor
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Dione Chrisakis
Date posted 30 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An opportunity has arisen to join the Indigenous Land Corporation (ILC) which is an independent Commonwealth statutory authority established to provide economic, environmental, social and cultural benefits for Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders by assisting in the acquisition and management of an Indigenous land base.
The purpose of this position is to provide data management services to the policy and program development team to support the reporting needs of ILC.
• Systematic database maintenance
• Data entry
• Data quality assurance
• strong eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
• Redesign, streamlining, and making recommendations of databases
• Solid understanding of medium to large databases
• Reconciliation of information
• Ability to work in independently and in a small team
• Good understanding of statistics
• Stakeholder engagement
• Assist in development and revision of policy documents and procedures
• Administrative duties including preparation of agendas, minutes, development, and maintenance of running sheets and decision registers
• Friendly and approachable
• Good people skills
• Having a background in government work or social services is desirable
• Well-developed administration and project coordination experience
• Indigenous job seekers are encouraged to apply for this vacancy
To apply please click apply or call Dione Chrisakis on +61 8 82163512 for a confidential discussion.