Junior Data Analyst
Salary AUD300 - AUD350 per day
Location New South Wales
Consultant Sanam Esmaeili
Date posted 30 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The successful candidate will work within the Payables and Receivables team engaging in data processing, validation and data quality assurance efforts This will involve the creation and configuration of reconciliations and reporting, undertaking data quality checks and working with affiliate teams to ensure data accuracy across the business unit.
One of the world's largest financial service organisations in the Sydney CBD is looking for a Junior Data Analyst to re-mediate and re-conciliate a large collection of financial data within their Payable and Receivables team for an initial 6 month contract.
– Prepare and submit weekly reporting and reconciliation of transactions (Transaction Threshold Reporting (TTR) requirement of AUSTRAC)
– Create bi-weekly reporting of any findings to Head – Payable and Receivables product;
– Perform remediation for all data from 2012 to 2017
– Investigate and report discrepancies within data sets
– Assist with company's internal compliance requirements and documentation
– Assist the product team in certain process migration activities including testing and operational readiness.
- Experience in data analysis and data quality management
- Sound knowledge of database concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products
The successful candidate will have the ability to navigate through complex data sets, organise and re-mediate errors and gaps and have the ability to articulate problems and remediation issues to stakeholders of all levels.
To apply please click apply or call Sanam Esmaeili on +61 2 82893177 for a confidential discussion.