Principal Consultant - Data Science
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
One of Australia's largest financial services brand is looking for a Lead Consultant to join their Data Science team. Reporting to the Executive manager of Data Science, the lead consultant will be leading a team of 5.
Placing customer at the heart of decision, the successful candidate will have a great business acumen as well as an excellent leadership ability.
- Engage with the business stakeholders, understanding their challenges and how to overcome them
- Create innovative value-driven data science technical solutions
- Work in a start up/agile framework to design the analytics process and deliver value
- Manage the delivery of the team
- Stay on top of the latest development trend industry meet ups etc.
- Run "on the side" key project
- Build strong relationships and work effectively in diverse and flexible teams
- Being "hands on" - developing models and algorithms.
- High level of competence in solving difficult problems using Data Science and advanced analytics techniques
- Ability to execute a wide range of Data Science techniques
- Experience in the financial industry is highly desirable
- Bachelors degree in quantitative subject area
- Relevant Post grad qualification is highly desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.