Information Architect- Solution Lead
Consultant William Swan
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a a highly reputable business with a global presence for a leading edge project in Newcastle. The project will allow you to highlight your skills in a fast paced work environment where a structured approach to problem solving is required. As the Information Architect you will work closely with key stakeholders to deliver managements strategies whilst leading a team and assuming responsibility for the success of the solution design.
- Deliver new and complex solution to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Develop and maintain a formal description of the data and data structures, including data definitions, data models and data flow diagrams.
- Lead and manage a co-sourced team of specialists comprising of sub-contractors, vendor specialists and client employees. Define and manage performance, cost, scope, schedule and quality for the team according to the team charter.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of data structures, data warehousing and information management methods.
- Understand and interpret business objectives and requirements to design and develop information architecture.
- 5+ Years experience as a Information Architect with significant experience in enterprise information management architecture.
- Experience in Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SQL, SharePoint) preferable but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated breadth of skills and leadership experience in multiple systems/platforms and technical solution design techniques.
- Detailed understanding of Enterprise Information Management, including Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Architecture and Master Data Management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience explaining complex technical concepts to business focused senior stakeholders.
- Base line clearance is highly desirable.
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.