Salary Competitive daily rate
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a large Australian business based in Sydney's Greater Western suburbs. They offer work life balance and exciting on-going project work. They have had a large influx in project work and are looking to add a Senior Integration Developer to their Project team. This role would suit someone who is willing to drive to work and owns a car.
As a Senior Integration Developer, you will:
- Work on the implementation of their new integration tool
- Report into the Project Manager
- Liaise with all levels of the business
This is a 6 month initial contract, with a potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced Senior Integration Developer, you will have:
- Experience with Informatica or Mulesoft
- Experience with SOA utilising ESB or iPaaS middleware
- Experience with messaging such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, or IBM MQ
- Experience with API gateways and API management concepts, including design
- Experience working with ETL toolsets
- Strong communication skills
- Access to a car, and the ability to drive in NSW
Although not required, any experience with C#, TFS, Entity Framework, VSTS, or WCF will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1087460/001
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8836 3603 for a confidential discussion.