Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-27 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role provides leadership and direction in the development and maintenance to the departments analytics systems. As part of this, you will ensure staff have the necessary skills, motivation, accountability and ability to achieve the efficient and effective delivery of program outcomes. This is a contract role and is located in Parramatta
- Design and implement continuous improvement processes to ensure that the systems and teams working on them are working in the most efficient and effect way possible.
- Lead a team of highly capable data engineers to develop new content and functionality for deployment into the data warehouse, ODS, MDM system and PowerBI.
- This is a technical team leadership role, where you are expected to be across the technologies, and be able to review and critique code to ensure consistent standards and practices are applied.
- Help resolve issues, and assign prioritises to ensure timely and quality deliverables.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all business units, information technology division to ensure a quality, end to end delivery.
- Work closely with third party suppliers and vendors to ensure support services are in place, including contractual management.
- Significant experience (5 years plus) in working as a Data Engineering Manager/ BI Manager.
- Demonstrated experience using most of the following technologies: Azure Data Warehouse, SQL Server Integration Services, Profisee Maestro, Azure Machine Learning, Python, R and PowerBI.
- Proven ability to positively influence and build collaborative relationships with business and technology stakeholders.
- Strong demonstrated understanding of the value and business benefits of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Analytics in a complex organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.