Salary Competitive daily rate
Location Western SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a large Australian business based in Sydney's Greater Western suburbs. They offer work life balance and exciting on-going project work. They have had a large influx in project work and are looking to add an MuleSoft Developer to their Project team. This role would suit someone who is willing to drive to work and owns a car as there is no public transport available.
As an MuleSoft Developer, you will:
- Work on the implementation of their new integration tool
- Report into the Project Manager
- Liaise with all levels of the business
This is a 6 month initial contract, with a potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced MuleSoft Developer, you will have:
- Strong experience with Mulesoft/MuleESB
- Experience with SOA utilising ESB or iPaaS middleware
- Experience with messaging such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, or IBM MQ
- Experience with API gateways and API management concepts, including design
- Experience working with ETL toolsets
- Strong communication skills
- Access to a car, and the ability to drive in NSW
Although not required, any experience with C#, TFS, Entity Framework, VSTS, or WCF will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1087460/001
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8836 3603 for a confidential discussion.