Salary AUD170,000 - AUD190,000 per annum
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-17 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our Mascot based client is looking for a BI Manager to join their team as soon as possible. This is a key position that will ensure the effective operation and maintenance of all information solution components across multiple business units. You will be managing a team of up to 10 people (permanent employees and contractors) and interacting with high level stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Manage the technical architecture of the Information solutions platform and adherence to operational SLA’s/SLO’s
- Identify opportunities of improvement within the Information solution platform.
- Create operating standards to ensure consistency and maintainability of the BI solutions.
- Partner with senior stakeholders across multiple business units to ensure the interest of the Insights team are understood and vice versa
- Provide advisory services on information related projects helping to ensure alignment to the Insights teams standards and principles
- Interact with key business stakeholders to help facilitate how information driven solutions can improve revenue and customer experience
- Design and chair appropriate information governance forums aimed at ensuring appropriate data ownership, data definition and data quality management
- Ensure compliance to all policy and procedures in relation to the information platform including data usage and distribution, privacy, security and licensing.
- Manage small to medium enhancement projects within the Information solution capability.
- Assist technology project managers and services managers to develop statements of works for projects to meet organisational needs
- Provide input into the 3-5 year road map for transforming the information and insights function within the business.
- At least 7 years of experience in DWH design, data architecture, data modelling and BI tools.
- 5+ years of experience in a management position with direct reports.
- Proven expertise with complex DW and reporting applications
- Understanding of cloud based information architectures, particularly Azure and AWS
- Extensive knowledge of data modelling and analytics based architectures
- Analytical mindset and an ability to translate business requirements into the best solutions.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.