Business Intelligence Developer
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Edward Khuu
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The fastest growing start-up company in Australia is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join their Product and Finance team in Sydney to help drive effective outcomes and efficient processes. The role requires you to work closely with the software engineering team to deliver objectives.
- Generate business reports for the Group Financial Controller team
- Work alongside other teams to deliver the company’s vision
- Understand the concepts of a start-up business and bring insight to the team
- Using both data and analytics to achieve business and customer objectives
- 6+ years of experience in a Business Intelligence/Technical Business Analyst role or equivalent
- Essential SQL knowledge including MySQL, PostgreSQL, focusing on data and analytics
- Proficient in Tableau or Looker
- Innovative mind with strong exposure to start-up environments
- Excellent communicator that can deliver in a clear, concise and logical manner
- Understanding of Python coding language is highly desirable
- Experience with Elasticsearch is beneficial
Successful candidates will be provided with great benefits including share schemes, job-related training and opportunity to travel extensively including to UK, EU, and US.
To apply please click apply or call Edward Khuu on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.