Salary AUD400 - AUD500 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Edward Khuu
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-21 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As a Risk Analyst, main responsibilities include writing and modifying existing codes in accordance with specifications provided. Also, the role generates business/regulatory reporting as required. Joining a global financial institution, the role assists the mortgage risk team to take on the task of coding the various mortgage returns, for reporting, and overseeing the system changes.
- Write, modify, and execute existing SAS code in accordance
- Contribute to the completion of ad-hoc MIS and data analysis using SAS and Excel
- Maintaining quality of information delivered to stakeholders and building strong relationships
- Making sure deliverable are within agreed timelines and aligning with manager immediately for any arising problems
- 2+ years of experience technical background with SAS and SQL
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- A degree in a Mathematics/Statistics discipline is highly desirable
- Proven experience with data manipulation skills and strong analytical skills
- General understanding of the Australian mortgage market is highly beneficial
- Previous exposure to consumer mortgage lending is ideal
- A “can-do” attitude, with proven good interpersonal communication skills and outcome focused motivation
To apply please click apply or call Edward Khuu on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.