Sales Data Analyst
Salary + super + bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-25 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This is a great opportunity to join a multinational corporation based in Sydney CBD as a Sales Data Analyst on a permanent basis. The role involves contributing to the success of a sales organisation and ensuring the achievement of business targets. The role offers high visibility, a lot of learning, lack of structure and routine, allowing you to get the most out of your employment.
- Compile, as well as generate, sales metrics, reports and forecasts in accordance with the agreed schedules
- Take responsibility for defining metrics in connection with the sales strategy and setting performance targets
- Collect external and internal data to determine trends and benchmark performance
- Interpret the impact of the practices on the organisation
- Prior experience working with Salesforce, SAP and getting reports onto Power BI
- Excellent knowledge of operational reporting and driving the PowerBI change
- Extensive experience of key stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and interpersonal abilities
- Previous employment in a services company is highly desirable
This is a Sales Data Analyst permanent position based in Darling Park, offering highly competitive rates and opportunities for further growth within the organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.