Salary AUD110,000 - AUD126,000 per annum
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 7 November 2018 2018-11-072018-11-30 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is your chance to join a dynamic, complex and fast paced environment. If you aren't scared of rolling up your sleeves and deliver while still having a stakeholder centric approach, then this role is for you. Reporting directly to the Data Science Manager, the Data Scientist will play a key role in the Insights team to develop descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Develop and maintain data visualisations using Power BI and Tableau
- Develop and maintain descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analytics
- Develop a suite of leading practice data visualisation standards
- Work with the data science team to visualise and explain key learnings from data science investigations
- Partner with the business stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into appropriate data visualisation artefacts and analytics assets.
- Assist the data Science team with understanding our available data asset and their organisational value
- Assist in the prioritisation of data visualisation and data analytics deliverables
- Ensure to stay aware of the latest Data Visualisation and analytics trends - including data discovery and augmented analytics.
- Creation of internal documentation
- Bachelors degree in technology or equivalent
- 2+ years of commercial work in a Data Driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Hands on experience with Azure Data Factory (ADF) is a must
- Hands on experience with R and Python
- Experience using a range of reporting tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Understanding on Database management Systems
- Ability to present complex descriptive, diagnostic, preventive and prescriptive analytics to non technical stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.