Salary AUD95,000 - AUD110,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Edward Khuu
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Strong outcome focused team looking to take on a Data Analyst to join their team at a leading big 4 bank. Work closely with various team members and make recommendations based on findings. The role focuses on responsibilities varying from data extraction, data mining, running queries and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Articulate information and extract data from data sets
- Make recommendations on ways to improve business based on findings
- Design, execute, and measure customer driven communication across all marketing channels
- Perform data analysis within different Tribes in order to support individual work.
- Can work well in a collaborative team, whilst still being a strong individual worker
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Data Analyst or similar role within financial services
- UNICA campaign development and execution experience
- Essential SQL experience
- Strong understanding of SAS and Tableau
- Proven experience working in superannuation/related industry is highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Edward Khuu on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.