Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Edward Khuu
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-16 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A young yet widely established modern trading firm are looking to add quantitative researchers to their team of mathematicians, technologists and statisticians. This is a great opportunity to experience a fast paced trading environment as the team creates strategies based on advanced quantitative expertise and sophisticated understanding of derivatives.
- Identify, design, backtest and optimise low latency strategies using big data
- Develop quantitative models describing market behaviour
- Building metrics to evaluate strategy execution and perform post trade analysis
- Apply and develop machine learning algorithms to contribute to the strategy portfolio
- 2+ years of strong experience in statistics, machine learning, quantitative research or related area
- Proven research background in academic or professional environment
- Essential programming skills in Python
- Additional knowledge of C++ is preferred
- Masters or PhD in a technical field is highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Edward Khuu on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.