Salary AUD110,000 - AUD135,000 per annum
Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042018-12-23 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Would you like to help top enterprises tackle their Cyber Security issues through AI and work with a fun out-going team? Are you an experienced Data Scientist with at least 2 years of commercial experience? If yes, well keep on reading as this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for researching, developing, deploying, delivering and supporting Cyber Advanced Analytics products and solutions for both internal business units and clients.
- Provide innovative and cutting-edge ideas (including architectural design input).
- Design, build, validate, deliver, integrate and present the advanced analytical capabilities using statistical, ML and DL on large volumes of data for internal and external customers.
- Contribute to conceptual, algorithmic and architectural design, documentation, experiment, prototype, development, testing and deployment of ML/DL solutions on big data platform.
- Translate and interpret customer requirements to analytics opportunity to build analytics product and, articulate and present back the proposed solutions to client in simplified format.
- Participate in consultation activities with customers around the world by running knowledge transfer sessions, requirement engineering workshops, POC and RFI as required.
- Participate in sales and pre-sales activities globally including sales meetings, POC, HLD, LLD and RFI to support account managers in the field of security analytics.
- Participate in security analytics projects including requirement engineering, solution design, Data analysis, POC and prototype for BT customers around the world.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and latest applications in the fields of Advanced Data Analytics, ML, DL, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security and Intelligence platforms.
- Design and practice Innovation methodologies such as design thinking to explore new opportunities and build innovative and differentiative analytic capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge and industry experience (3+ yrs) of Machine Learning techniques and the ability to implement them in Big Data Platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and industry experience (3+ yrrs) with ML development using: Scala, Python and R and libraries like Scikit-learn, SparkML, Caret and MLR.
- Adequate knowledge and industry experience (1+ yrs) with DL development using TensorFlow, Keras, MXNet, Theano, CNTK and Caffe 2 and potentially GPUs.
- Adequate knowledge and industry experience (1+ yr) with working on Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka, Spark and Spark Streaming, AWS and Google Cloud stacks.
- Experience of working in a complex technical development and integration environment to build software that will be deployed into production environments with high-quality documentation.
- Experience of Linux system administration and Linux system troubleshooting desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.